Individual Counseling: Whether you are wanting to be heard, working through stressors, or needing to uncover problematic patterns in your life; individual counseling can help by providing a safe place for you to open up and improve your quality of life. I can help in the following areas:
- Managing stress effectively
- Dysfunctional relationships
- Anger Control
- Adjustments and transitions-such as; divorce, having a child, or death of a loved one
Postpartum Anxiety and/or Depression:
Becoming a mom is really hard. There is no way to fully prepare yoursel for the transition into motherhood. If you are struggling with anxiety or depression after baby, counseling may be a good option to help you work through those tough feelings and thoughts you are experiencing.
Counseling with Teens: Teens have stressors and adjustments in life just like adults, and they can sometimes find it difficult to manage. Counseling gives your teen a chance to feel heard and work through the tough stuff in their world.
• Technology, Screen, Social Media Addiction
- Adjustments- parent seperation/divorce, new school, development transitions, death of a loved one.
- Anger Management
- Behavior modification & Skills training
- Depression or anxiety
- Managing social media appropriately
Parent Training: Wether you are a new parent wanting to ensure you have the knowledge and resources you need to raise a well-adjusted child, or a parent who needs help with thier existing child/children; parent training can help by providing you with tools needed in the areas of structure, routine, discipline, technology management, communication, troubleshooting, praise, consistency, empathy, love, and healthy attachment.